Nexconec’s fibre splice tray is designed to safely splice 12 or 24 individual fibers which can be installed in rack mount patch panels, wall mount enclosures, terminal box or distribution unit.
The stackable fiber cassettes provide security for fusion splicing and can be used with different cable options.
The tray incorporates clamps to secure loose tubes and pigtails on entry and exit.
Features and Benefits
- Hold up to 12 or 24 heat-shrink splices protectors
- 250μm, 600μm or up to 900μm buffered fibers
- Accommodates 40-45mm heat shrink
- Stackable with individual access available to each splice tray
- Incorporated clamp to secure fibres on entry and exit
- 3 positions mountable holes or adhesive pads
- Transparent lid
- Fiber management
- Internal and external
- Wall boxes
- Patch panels
|Dimension||160 x 130 x 13.10 mm|
|Material - body||ABS Grey RAL7044|
|Material - lid||PVC Transparent|
|Compliance||TIA/EIA, IEC, RoHS, Reach/SVHC|
|Accessories Included||Mounting Screws + Double sided Adhesive tape|