Nexconec’s fiber cable management ring manages fiber slack in all different type of rack and wall mount enclosures.
Fiber retention tabs maintain minimum bend radius control, while rounded edges eliminate the risk of snagging and stress.
Designed to accommodate different cable diameters of up to 3mm, this Fiber Slack Management Spool can be split into half to accommodate different fiber routing as well be stacked together thru a simple snap-in.
Features and Benefits
- Fiber optic storage ring allows easy storage of excess fiber and multidirectional routing of entry and exit fibers.
- Coiling of 250μm, 900μm buffered fibers up to 3mm cables
- Minimum 40mm Bend Radius
- Clips together allowing multiple stacks
- Can be split into half section
- Mountable via screw holes or double sided adhesive pad
- Fiber management
- Internal and external
- Wall boxes
- Patch panels
|Dimension (W-H)||100 x 25 mm|
|Material - body||ABS Grey RAL7044|
|Compliance||TIA/EIA, IEC, RoHS, Reach/SVHC|
|Accessories Included||Double Sided Tape|