LGX fibre splice module allow users to fusion splice micro cables, loose-tube cables or ribbon cables to factory assembled pigtails.
For up to 24 splices in LC configuration or 12 in SC.
The splice clip is interchangeable allowing different splice protectors to be integrated such as heat-shrink, ribbon or sandwich (ANT) type.
Features and Benefits
- Conform to IEC, EIA-TIA, and Telcordia performance requirements
- Shuttered dust proof LC adapters
- Available in standard Singlemode and Multimode fiber options
- Up to 24 fiber capacity
- Single and Ribbon Fiber splice
- RoHS, REACH & SvHC compliant, Materials Conflict compliant
- Telecommunication networks
- Data centers, Co-location DC
- LAN or Campus wide Network
- Broadband network
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Application||LGX PANELS, CHASSIS, WALL BOXES|
|Fiber Capacity||12FO or 24FO in LC / 12FO in SC|
|Splice Holder||40MM Heat shrink sleeves, Available in Crimp Style or Ribbon|
|Max Cable Diameter to Use||8 mm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in mm)||130 x 103 x 28|
|Avg/Max IL - Standard||dB||≤ 0.20/0.30|
|Return loss (PC/APC)||dB||≥ 60/65|
|Avg/Max IL- Premium||dB||≤ 0.12/0.15|
|Return loss (PC/APC)||dB||≥ 60|