NGX PATCHING cassette are designed for direct patching of assemblies with no need for transition or splicing thereby saving on additional link losses.
The NGX cassettes are designed to easily plug into NEXCONEC NGX 1U 6 slot panel and each chassis can populate up to 144F with LC and 72F with SC.
The cassettes are preloaded with adaptors such as LC, SC.
Features and Benefits
- Conform to IEC, EIA-TIA, and Telcordia performance requirements
- Shuttered dust proof LC adapters
- Available in LC, SC
- RoHS, REACH & SVHC compliant, Materials Conflict compliant
- Flame retardant ABS+PC material
- Telecommunication networks
- Data centers, Co-location DC
- LAN or Campus Wide Network
- Broadband network
- Supports SFP, QSFP, CFP applications