10/100/1000BASE-T to 1000BASE-LX (WDM) Media Converter TX:1310nm~15km
Bisogno di aiuto?
Providing the flexibility of 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Media via RJ45 port and highly stable Gigabit fiber performance, PLANET GT-802, GT-802S, GT-802S40, GT-806S60, GT-805A and GT-806A/B media converters support conversion between 10/100/1000BASE-T and 1000BASE-SX/LX networks. There are SC/SFP/WDM connectors with single-mode or multi-mode media as required. The Ethernet signal allows three types of segments to connect easily, efficiently and inexpensively.
Distance Extension with High Performance and Steady Network Communications
PLANET GT-80x gigabit media converter series extends communication distance with highly Gigabit performance via fiber optic cable. The GT-80x series provides media conversion between 10/100/1000BASE-T and 1000BASE-SX/LX interfaces for various fiber optic applications. The available fiber interfaces are shown below:
Enhanced Smart Management Features
The GT-80x series provides auto MDI/MDI-X on its TP port and the DIP switch to configure the Link Fault Passthrough function (LFP). The LFP function includes the Link Loss Carry Forward (LLCF)/Link Loss Return (LLR). LLCF/LLR can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the network. The DIP switch can disable or enable the LFP function.
- LLCF means when a device connected to the converter and the TP line loses the link, the converter’s fiber will disconnect the link of transmission.
- LLR (Link Loss Return) means when a device connected to the converter and the fiber line loses the link, the converter’s fiber will disconnect the link of transmission.
Both can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the network.
The GT-80x series allows two types of the segment to connect easily. The GT-80x series can be used as a standalone unit when powered by its DC adapter or used as a slide-in module to PLANET 19-inch 7-/15-slot media converter chassis (MC-700/MC-1500/ MC-1500R/MC-1500R48). These media chassis can assist in producing the power for the GT-80x to maintain the fiber-optic network at one location. As the Gigabit Media Converter fully complies with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T and IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-LX/SX, the Gigabit media conversion installation is quite quick and easy with its Plug and Play feature. The GT-80x also supports flow control and back pressure in half-duplex mode to eliminate packet loss.
Fiber-optic Networking for ISPs, Enterprises, and homes
With high performance of data transmission and easy installation, the GT-80x can build the ISP network solution of FTTH (Fiber to the Home) or FTTC (Fiber to the Curb) for ISPs and FTTBs (Fiber to the Building) for small enterprise network environment.
Features and Benefits
Complies with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-SX/LX
- TP port supports 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- 1000BASE-SX: 50/125μm or 62.5/125μm multi-mode fiber cable, up to 220/550m (GT-802)
- 1000BASE-LX: 9/125μm single-mode cable provides a distance of 10km (GT-802S)
- 1000BASE-LX: 9/125μm single-mode cable provides a distance of 40km (GT-802S40)
- 1000BASE-LX: 9/125μm single-mode cable provides a distance of 60km (GT-802S60)
- 1000BASE-SX/LX: 50/125μm/62.5/125μm multi-mode fiber cable or 9/125μm single-mode cable provides a distance depending on SFP module (GT-805A)
- 1000BASE-LX WDM interface is for up to 20km (single-mode fiber 9μm/125μm) on GT-806A20/GT-806B20
- 1000BASE-LX WDM interface is for up to 40km (single-mode fiber 9μm/125μm) on GT-806A40/GT-806B40
- 1000BASE-LX WDM interface is for up to 60km (single-mode fiber 9μm/125μm) on GT-806A60/GT-806B60
- 1000BASE-T: 2-pair Cat. 5/5e/6 UTP cable, up to 100 meters
- Layer 2 key features
- – IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex and back pressure for half duplex eliminate the loss of packets
- – Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
- – Store-and-Forward mechanism
- – Non-blocking full wire-speed forwarding rate
- Media conversion between 10/100/1000BASE-T and 1000BASE-SX/LX.
- Fiber media allows
- – Multi-mode fiber using SC/LC/WDM connector
- – Single-mode fiber using SC/LC/WDM connector
- Compact size for working with PLANET MC family media chassis (MC-700/MC-1500/MC-1500R/MC-1500R48)
- Wall-mountable design
- LED indicators for easy network diagnostics
- Provides DIP switch for LFP function (Disable/Enable) setting
- 9K jumbo frame supported
- Choice of fiber connectors from SC, LC and WDM; multi-mode/single-mode fiber for 1000BASE SFP interface
- Compact in size, easy installation
Hardware Version: 6
Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T
1 x 1000BASE-BX SC
Copper Interface: RJ45 port (auto-MDI/MDI-X) twisted pair
Optic Interface: WDM SC
Fiber Maximum Distance: 15km
Optic Wavelength: TX:1310nm, RX:1550nm
Max. Optical Launch Power: -3dBm
Min. Optical Launch Power: -9dBm
Max. Input Power: -3
Min. Input Power: -21
Optical Link Budget: 12dB
LED Indicator: PWR
TP LINK/ACT, 1000 LINK/ACT
DIP Switch: LFP function (Disable / Enable) setting
Power Consumption: 4.6 watts/15 BTU (maximum)
Power Input: DC 5V/2A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 97 x 26 mm
10/20Mbps for half/full duplex
100/200Mbps for half/full duplex
2000Mbps for full duplex
2000Mbps for full duplex
200Mbps for full duplex (GT-805A only)
Network Cables: Twisted-pair
10BASE-T: 2-pair UTP Cat. 3,4,5, up to 100m
100BASE-TX: 2-pair UTP Cat. 5, up to 100m
1000BASE-T: 4-pair STP Cat 5 up to 100m
50/125μm or 62.5/125μm multi-mode fiber cable, up to 220/550m/2km.
9/125μm single-mode cable, providing long distance for 10/20/40/80/120km (vary on SFP module)
50/125μm or 62.5/125μm multi-mode fiber cable for up to 2km (vary on SFP module)
9/125μm single-mode cable for 20/40/60/120km (vary on SFP module)
Jumbo Packet Size: 9K
Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u, 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX
IEEE 802.3ab, 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3z, 1000BASE-SX/LX
IEEE 802.3x Full-duplex flow control
Operating Environment: Operating temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C
Humidity: 5~95% non-condensing
Storage Environment: Storage temperature: -10 to 70 degrees C
Humidity: 5~95% non-condensing
Emissions: FCC Class A, CE Class A