IES6116 series are 16-port 100M layer 2 managed industrial Ethernet switches. This 16 port fiber optic switch series include 5 types of products and provide 100M copper ports, 100M fiber ports. Layer2 din rail managed switch adopts DIN-Rail mounting to meet the requirements of different application scenes.
Network management system supports various network protocols and industrial standards, such as STP/RSTP, 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP Static Multicast, Port Trunking, Port Mirroring, etc. Switch ethernet 16 port also possesses complete management functions, including Port Configuration, Port Statistics, Access Control, Network Diagnosis, Rapid Configuration, Online Upgrading and so on, and supports CLI, WEB, Telnet, SNMP and other access methods. 16 port industrial switch can provide users with good experience with friendly design of network management system interface, simple and convenient operation.
Power supply input is two independent power supply circuits, which can ensure the device normal operation when one of the power supplies breaks down. DIP switch can restore factory defaults. When power supply or port link failure occurs, ALARM indicator will be bright and send out alarm, meanwhile, alarm device connected to the relay will send out alarm for rapid scene troubleshooting. Hardware adopts fanless, low power consumption, wide temperature and voltage design and has passed rigorous industrial standard tests, which can suit for the industrial scene environment with harsh requirements for EMC. It can be widely used in smart grid, rail transit, smart city, safety city, new energy, intelligent manufacturing and other industrial fields.
- SNMPv1/v2c is used for network management of various levels.
- Port mirroring can conduct data analysis and monitoring, which is convenient for online debugging.
- QoS supports real-time traffic classification and priority setting.
- DHCP server and client can be used for distributing IP address
- File management is convenient for device rapid configuration and online upgrading
- Bandwidth management can reasonably distribute network bandwidth, preventing unpredictable network status
- Port statistics can be used for the port real-time traffic statistics
- User password can conduct user hierarchical management to improve the device management security
- Mac port lock can enhance the network flexibility and security
- E-mail alarm is convenient for immediate fault discovery during remote management
- Relay alarm is convenient for troubleshooting of construction site
- Storm suppression can restrain the broadcast, unknown multicast and unknown unicast
- VLAN can be used for simplifying network planning
- Port trunking can increase network bandwidth and enhance the reliability of network connection to achieve optimum bandwidth utilization
- IGMP snooping, GMRP and static multicast are used for filtering multicast traffic to save network bandwidth
- SW-Ring and STP/RSTP can achieve network redundancy, preventing network storm
Standard & Protocol
IEEE 802.3 for 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u for 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
IEEE 802.3x for Flow Control
IEEE 802.1D for Spanning Tree Protocol
IEEE 802.1w for Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
IEEE 802.1Q for VLAN
IEEE 802.1p for CoS
SNMP v1/v2c Centralized Management of Equipment, Port Mirroring, QoS, DHCP Server, DHCP Client, File Management, Port Statistics
Classification of User Permissions, Port Alarm, Power Supply Alarm, E-mail Alarm
802.1Q Vlan, Static Port Aggregation, Bandwidth Management, Flow Control
Unicast / Multicast
Static Multicast, GMRP, IGMP-Snooping
Copper port: 10Base-T/100Base-TX, RJ45, Automatic Flow Control, Full/half Duplex Mode, MDI/MDI-X Autotunning
Fiber port: 100Base-FX, SC/ST/FC optional
Console port: CLI command line management port (RS-232), RJ45
Alarm port: 2-pin 7.62mm pitch terminal blocks, support 1 relay alarm output, current carrying capacity 5A@30VDC or 10A@125VAC
Running Indicator, Port Indicator, Power Supply Indicator, Alarm Indicator
Transmission mode: store and forward
MAC address: 8K
Packet buffer size: 3Mbit
Backplane bandwidth: 12.8G
Switch time delay: < 10μs
12~48VDC, 4-pin 7.62mm pitch terminal blocks
Dual power supply redundancy, nonpolarity, reverse polarity protection
Support 4A overcurrent protection