MiiNePort E1-ST (w/o Module)
Starter kit for MiiNePort E1 Series, without module
Features and Benefits
- Same size as an RJ45 connector—only 33.9 x 16.25 x 13.5 mm MiiNePort embedded serial device servers
- Extremely low power consumption—only 160 mA @ 3.3 VDC input
- Uses the MiiNe, Moxa's second generation SoC
- NetEZ technology makes integration incredibly easy
- Versatile choice of operation modes: Real COM, RFC2217, TCP, and UDP
Moxa's MiiNePort E1 embedded device servers are designed for manufacturers who want to add sophisticated network connectivity to their serial devices with minimal integration effort. The MiiNePort E1 is empowered by the MiiNe, Moxa's second generation SoC, which supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, up to 921.6 Kbps serial baudrate, a versatile selection of ready-to-use operation modes, and requires only a small amount of power. By using Moxa's innovative NetEZ technology, the MiiNePort E1 can be used to convert any device with a standard serial interface to an Ethernet enabled device in no time. In addition, the MiiNePort E1 is the size of an RJ45 connector, making it easy to fit into virtually any existing serial device.
The MiiNe - Moxa's 2nd Generation SoC
The MiiNe was created to provide manufacturers with a competitive embedded serial-to-Ethernet solution. The MiiNePort E1, which uses the MiiNe for its SoC, is one of the world's tiniest embedded device servers, and has the lowest power consumption of any similar product. The MiiNe has the following features:
- Designed for 1 or 2-port serial-to-Ethernet applications
- Uses a 32-bit ARM 7 core
- Uses Moxa's own advanced UART technology
- Has 2 MB Flash and 4 MB SDRAM memory built in
Moxa's NetEZ technology gives serial device manufacturers a range of powerful tools for integrating Ethernet capability into serial devices:
- EXTrigger: Want to troubleshoot your network with ease? Use the MiiNePort's EXTrigger button to reset network settings with just one push.
- SCM: Need an easy tool to configure the network through serial communication inside the device? Try MiiNePort's friendly SCM (Serial Command Mode).
- AutoCFG: Tired of spending a large amount of time and effort setting up a network? Not anymore! The MiiNePort's AutoCFG makes auto-configuration during manufacturing possible.
- MCSC: Ever wanted your device to be a server and client at the same time? The MiiNePort's MCSC (Multi-channel Serial Communication) provides dual connections and dual channels for multi-task applications!
Moxa's NetEZ technology makes the MiiNePort E1 the world's most user-friendly embedded device server by promising ease-of-use with minimal integration work required.
Type: Drop-in module
Dimensions: 33.9 x 16.25 x 13.5 mm (1.33 x 0.64 x 0.53 in)
Weight: 9 g
CPU: 32-bit ARM Core
RAM: 4 MB built in
Flash: 2 MB built in
Number of Ports: 1
Speed: 10/100 Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX
Connector: RJ45 (with magnetics)
Magnetic Isolation Protection: 1.5 KV built-in
LEDs: 10BASE-T & 100BASE-TX Link Activity, Fault/In-Use
Number of Ports: 1
Transmission Format: Standard TTL
Serial Communication Parameters
Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8
Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
Parity: None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark
Flow Control: RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR, XON/XOFF
Baudrate (non-standard baudrates supported):
MiiNePort E1: 50 bps to 230.4 Kbps
MiiNePort E1-H: 50 bps to 921.6 Kbps
TTL: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, RST (reset circuit), GND
Digital I/O Pins
GPIO: 3 configurable I/O pins (1 DO, 1 DI, 1 DI/O)
Network Protocols: ICMP, ARP, IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP, SNMP V1, SMTP, TFTP, Auto IP, Telnet, BOOTP
Configuration Options: Web Console, Serial Console (Serial Command Mode), Telnet Console, Windows Utility
Windows RealCOM Drivers: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000, Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 x86/x64, Embedded CE 5.0/6.0, XP Embedded
Fixed TTY Drivers: SCO Unix, SCO OpenServer, UnixWare 7, SVR 4.2, QNX 4.25, QNX 6, Solaris 10, FreeBSD, AIX 5.x
Linux Real TTY Drivers: Linux kernel 2.4.x, 2.6.x, 3.x
Operation Modes: TCP Server, TCP Client, TCP Mixed, UDP, RealCOM, RFC 2217, MCSC
Standard Models: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
Wide Temp. Models: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
Storage Temperature (package included): -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
Input Voltage: 3.3 VDC (±5%)
MiiNePort E1: 160 mA @ 3.3 VDC max.
MiiNePort E1-H: 195 mA @ 3.3 VDC max.
Standards and Certifications
Radiated & conducted emmisions: Complies with Class B limits of EN 55022:1998
Direct & Indirect ESD: Complies with EN 55024:1998
Electrical Fast Transient/Burst Immunity: Complies with EN 55024:1998
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity: Co
Shock: 500 g’s for non-operational shock
Vibration: 20 g’s for non-operational vibration
Automatic Reboot Trigger: Built-in WDT (watchdog timer)
MTBF (mean time between failures): 5,515,294 hrs
Warranty Period: 5 years
Le immagini e le caratteristiche dei prodotti presenti sul sito sono di proprietà di MOXA Inc. E' espressamente vietata la riproduzione dei contenuti del sito in qualsiasi modo ed a qualsiasi scopo senza la preventiva autorizzazione scritta da parte di Lastella Trade o MOXA Inc. Le immagini presenti sono a puro titolo esplicativo, in alcuni casi sono foto di gruppo e potrebbero subire variazioni senza preavviso, per le caratteristiche del prodotto fa fede la descrizione prodotto.