lanet DTR-100D is a DVB-T Digital TV receiver that offers a complete and cost effective solution for Digital TV broadcasting.
Planet DTR-100D connects Digital TV with your computer / notebook. the DTR-100D not only allows you to watch Free-To-Air digital terrestrial television channels with no subscription to pay but can also record real time digital TV programs directly to the hard disk on your computer / notebook.
With its fascinating features, the DTR-100D provides multi-channel preview, real-time digital video recording (DVR), image capturing, and schedule recording which records your favorite TV programs. In addition, it incorporates a MPEG-2 software decoder which delivers a picture quality of HDTV standard and enables a high quality playback of the recordings. The DTR-100D also can deliver Electronic Program Guide (EPG) which offers you more information about the TV programs. You can pause while watching TV program and continue from where you left with Time-Shifting feature, and will never miss a scene.
The supplied remote controller provides you easy access to the key functions of the DVB-T receiver, so you don't always have to be seated next to your computer.
With the pocket-sized digital TV receiver connecting with a computer / notebook, you can watch digital TV shows anywhere, anytime and turn your computer / notebook into a personal mobile TV entertainment system.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant with DVB-T Standard (ETS 300 744)
- Compliant with USB 2.0
- Supports Real Time Digital Video Recording (MPEG-2 compression)
- Supports HDTV quality (Requires P4 3.0GHz or higher CPU, 512MB RAM or above)
- Supports Schedule Recording
- Supports Time-Shifting (Requires P4 2.0GHz or higher CPU)
- Supports EPG (Where available) / Teletext (Where available)
- Supports Snap Shot in JPEG format
- Supports Multi-Channel preview / channel auto scan
- Supports portable receiver / Subtitle
- Multiple language (English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese)
Standard: DVB-T (ETS 300 744)
Connectors: 1 VHF / UHF connector (MCX type), 1 USB connector (B type)
TV Tuner: 75 Ohm (UHF / VHF) TV Antenna
Receiving Frequency: 174-870 MHz
Bandwidth: 6, 7, 8 MHz
Code Rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6 and 7/8
Support OS: Windows 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2) / VISTA(32/64bit)
Minimum System Requirements: Pentium 4 compatible processor 1.2GHz or higher (2.0GHz recommended)
Minimum 256MB RAM or above (512MB recommended)
VGA card with minimum 32MB memory
AC97 compatible sound card
HD space at least 1 GB free for installation
Microsoft DirectX 9 or above
Windows 2000 or above
Windows Media Player 9 or above