100GBASE-LR4 QSFP28 Fiber Transceiver (Single mode, LC, 1310nm, DDM) – 10km
PLANET QSFP-100G series consists of Quad Small Form Factor Pluggable (QSFP28) transceiver modules that are specifically designed for high-performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical fiber. These transceiver modules are compliant with the QSFP28 Multisource Agreement (MSA) and hot pluggable. These modules offer an easy way to be installed in QSFP28 MSA compliant ports at any time without the interruption of the host equipment operation.
The QSFP-100G series also supports SFP-DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitor) function that greatly helps network administrator to easily monitor real-time parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage.
The QSFP-100G series of the QSFP28 Ethernet module can be installed in PLANET switch products with 100GBASE-SR4/LR4 QSFP28 interface. The deployment distance can be extended from 100 meters (multi-mode, MPO) to up to 10 kilometers (single-mode, LC). The QSFP28 transceivers are hot-pluggable and hot-swappable. You can plug in and pull out the transceivers to/from any QSFP28 port without having to power off the switch.
Features and Benefits
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4/LR4 Ethernet standard
- QSFP28 multi-source agreement (MSA) compliant
- Single LC connector (QSFP-100G-LR4)
- MPO/MTP optical connector (QSFP-100G-SR4)
- Distance up to 70m over OM3 fiber and 100m over OM4 fiber (QSFP-100G-SR4)
- Single power supply of 3.3V
- Hot pluggable
- Supports digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM)
- Plug and Play installation
- 0 to 70 degrees C operating temperature
PHY Type: IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-LR4
Fiber Type: Single-mode
Maximum Distance: 10km
Operating Temperature: 0~70 degrees C